A few months ago, we announced the launch of a new series and we've contracted our first books and will be releasing them beginning in September. Stories that range from freshmen in college to graduates trying to tackle their first jobs. ROAR focuses on shifters (all types) adjusting to adult lives away from their packs, forming new ones, or facing crises on their own for the first time. So without further ado, here are our first titles and authors and tentative release dates:
- Mischief, Mongrels & Mayhem by Heather Long (ROAR #1) – September 8th
- Sorority Wolf by Rebecca Royce (ROAR #2) – September 22nd
- Phoenix Rising by Cara Carnes (ROAR #3) – October 6th
- Imperfect Mate by Lia Davis (ROAR #4) – October 20th
- Shifted Plans by Brandy Walker (ROAR #5) – November 3rd
- A Woman’s Roar by Virginia Cavanaugh (ROAR #6) – November 17th
We're going to introduce our authors, their titles, and give you everything you need to know about them over the next couple of months. In the meanwhile, tell us what's your favorite kind of shifter to read about!
Interested in submitting to Decadent ROAR? Be sure to check out the detail sheet!